Thursday, April 05, 2007


Motivation?

I have gotten over my anger at the people who tried to break me. My ego gets hurt more than anything. Of course when I get really angry I want to cry, but I am learning to channel that energy into my performance. Of course if I really want to cry I am just going to do it. I haven't gotten to that point yet.

I notice when my husband throws me that I hit the ground hard and it hurts...I notice that when my sensei throws me I hit the ground hard, but it doesn't hurt. My husband says he thinks it has to do with the smoothness of the energy transfer of the throw. In other words when we newbies are throwing the power is not steady and we are "jerky". Not sure how else to describe it.

I think I should rename this blog since I just can't get into yoga anymore. Sigh...it would be so good for me if I could do it more regularly. Anyone have any motivation??

1 comment:

Hollie said...

I used to do Yoga just once a week and at first I hated it and then I loved it. Now, since i moved here I haven't done it at ALL! I miss it so much. I miss and crave the quite, stretching, and meditation of it. I think I just need to force myself into it again. I think I am going to make up my own routine and have a timer there to make sure I keep the poses. That was the hardest for me. Good Luck!

BTW - I liked your post about meditating. I'm Christian too and I love to meditate. I don't really get how that would take away from God. He created us and everything around us. He also created every living thing.......energy. I don't get why people would be against that or think it would take away from spiritual things.

 
Get your own free hit counter from SurferStats Counter!