Monday, June 25, 2007


How not to be marginalized...


I attended a fabulous birthday party and was jealous of a very cool Hello Kitty contact case. So I had to use my Hello Kitty picture today.


As far as training goes...I am taking life more seriously and less seriously at the same time. I realized that I have a tendency to marginalize myself. All that I can do at this point in my life is learn. The difference between 31 and 21 is that I can learn without thinking that I have to learn everything. I can learn to learn...if that makes any sense. I am in a way less goal oriented. The goal is there somewhere in the distance, but for now my goal is the process. It is to keep working, keeping going to the gym, keeping seeking knowledge. I don't have to have to arrive anytime soon. I am on this train for a long time and I guess I am getting used to it.

No comments:

 
Get your own free hit counter from SurferStats Counter!